People from all age groups try and follow beauty and skin care tips very religiously. A person is supposed to be healthy if he has a healthy, soft and supple skin. Though most of us are not aware of the kind or skin we have, this information is very essential to understand the kind of products we need to use for our skin.
Depending on the kind of skin we have the products to be used for skin care and the tips to be followed also vary. Though natural skin care products are said to be very effective for skin care, the kind of natural products or ingredients you choose for your skin depends on the texture of your skin.There are methods that you can perform at home to identify the kind of skin you have. Oily, dry and combination skin takes different ingredients to ward off problems. Similarly, the kind of skin care products or the skin care routine you choose depend on the age group to which you belong. So, depending on your age, the kind of routine you follow for your skin will also vary. By following proper skin care tips, you will get a flawless and glowing skin.
The following are a few tips to obtain a glowing skin:
- Mix white of an egg with honey to prepare a face mask to apply on tanned skin.
- You can mix honey, oatmeal and almond powder with yogurt to prepare a face mask to be applied on your skin. Apply this as a face mask and leave it on until it dries.
- Cucumber gives your face a cooling effect and also acts as a good cleanser. Add cucumber juice to milk and apply it all over your face to cleanse it.
- Some of us face the problem of pimples and acne due to oily skin. Apple can help you in reducing the oily nature of the skin. Cut apple into think slices and apply it all over your face to reduce the oiliness.
- Carrot brings radiance and makes your skin glow. Apply it in the form of a paste and wash it off; your skin will begin to glow.
- Facial hair is also a very common beauty problem. Try this to remove facial hair: Mix egg white sugar and corn flour to form a thick paste and apply it over your face. You can peel it off after it dries. Repeat it three or four times every week for best results.
- Tomato is also helpful in bringing radiance on to your skin. Mix tomato juice with honey and apply over your face. Wash it off after it dries. Apply once every week for glowing skin.
These tips coupled with a good diet and adequate rest will provide you with glowing skin.